Friday, August 15, 2008

The Truth Is Out There

So, a funny thing happened tonight. As I was driving home from the grocery store with my cute lil grandma, we both looked up in the sky and saw, what I can honestly only describe as a UFO.

Now, before I go into detail, I should explain something. While I sometimes entertain thoughts of Bigfoot prowling the local forests, or the Loch Ness Monster chillin' with Sean Connery and sipping some scotch, I really don't truly believe in these things. I mean, it's usually when I see something on the Discovery Channel that I think these things are possible and not the bullshit myths that people make up because they're bored.

However, what I saw tonight was, like, fuckin' trippy. Seriously. It caught my attention while I was driving down one of the many hickass roads I have to use to get anywhere. When I looked closer I could see that it was kind of oblong and was a bright shade of orange. And right while I was staring at it, it began to grow more and more faint.

And then it was gone.

What I should also mention is that my 65 year old grandmother, who does not believe in any of that kind of stuff, ever, sincerely believes we also saw something that was really out of the ordinary.

At least if I wake up tomorrow with my ass really sore I'll know (cause it definitely won't be from getting any action).

No comments: