Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bare Walls = Depression

This is the conclusion I came to after tearing down all the pictures of my favorite female celebrities that have been on my walls for the last 6 years, since I was 14.

Now that I'm kind of a grown up, have absolutely nothing better to do, and would like to add some value to our house before we sell it, I've started the process of sprucing it up a bit. Basically all I'll be doing is painting and switching some handles. But until yesterday I didn't really realize that not having the eyes of the Olsen Twins, Christina Aguilera, and Angelina Jolie staring down at me from all four walls was causing me to feel a little blue. The walls just look so sad and lonely. And boring (which fits with the rest of my life quite nicely).

I have a headache.

No comments: